– 1976-82 puppet theatre company “Fahrendi Bühni” together with Margrit Gysin
– 1984-86 street theatre performances (in collaboration with the composer Daniel Ott): direction, stage design, actor
– since 1985 own touring theatre company. Creations in collaboration with musicians and solo works; participation at international puppet theatre festivals in Europe, Asia and Latin America
– 2001-05 President of UNIMA Suisse
– since 2001 Delegate for Switzerland at UNIMA (Union Internationale de la Marionnette)
– 2006-10 Instructor for the creation of puppets at the Zurich University of the Arts ZHdK
– 2008-11 Bilingual studies and diploma MAS Mediation of the Arts at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland FHNW and Ecole Cantonale d’Art du Valais ECAV
– since 2012 Instructor for puppet play at the College for Therapeutic Puppetry in Interlaken (HF FST) and co-director and instructor for the creation of puppets at the School for Puppet Theatre in Liestal.